- You're not using the full range of values, you need to push your bright values. - Your colours are a bit too monochrome right now. - I think you're combining the angle of the head from photo 2 with the facial features from photo 1, which is difficult. During the class I thought you would be using only one of the refs. If you use the head angle of photo 2 it would be easier to also us the lighting of photo 2. Otherwise, you should find a reference with the head angle you're using AND good lighting.
- You're not using the full range of values, you need to push your bright values.
ReplyDelete- Your colours are a bit too monochrome right now.
- I think you're combining the angle of the head from photo 2 with the facial features from photo 1, which is difficult. During the class I thought you would be using only one of the refs. If you use the head angle of photo 2 it would be easier to also us the lighting of photo 2. Otherwise, you should find a reference with the head angle you're using AND good lighting.